Public and Private Sool Events
At The Sool Company, we provide public and private sool events consulting and event planning services. We cater sool for garden parties, office meetings and seasonal festivals. We also organize a monthly meeting in Seoul called the “Sool Saturdays” for sool amateurs. We visit new pubs, try new brews and share opinions on each product. Those are a great way for anyone interested in sool to learn a lot while having fun with a group.
We have worked with many high profile clients and thus understand the needs of large companies bringing in international employees who are eager to discover more about Korean culture. Here are the event and MTs services we offer:
- Private Bars and Brewery Tours,
- Garden parties sool catering (makgeolli, cheongju and sool cocktails),
- Non-profit organizations staff parties,
- Embassies official and unofficial events (staff parties or delegation cultural experiences),
- Membership Training with sool brewing experience and bar tours.
[hr text=”Our Clients”]
Do you want to organize a special sool event for your clients, your friends or your employees? Do you want to impress your fellow delegates or your business partners? Send us a request with as much details as possible and we’ll get back to you within 24 hours.
[hr text=”Current Events”]
Here are the events you can sign-up for now. Come and join us!